The NCMC Foundation hosts five annual fundraising events to support important healthcare programs at the North Colorado Medical Center. To date, we have raised over $4 million at these events. In addition, the Foundation also provides educational opportunities to the community. We are pleased that you have chosen to visit our website and invite you to read more about the exciting events we offer.
- This event has passed.
35th Annual NCMC Foundation Golf Tournament
Monday, June 12, 2017 at the Greeley Country Club, 8:00 am and 1:30 pm shotgun starts
Proceeds from the tournament will directly benefit North Colorado Medical Center’s Emergency Services departments, consisting of critical life-saving service lines, including: Ambulance Services, Emergency Department, Cardiac, Stroke and NCMC’s Level II Trauma Center.
We invite you to join us by participating as a corporate sponsor at the most distinguished golf fundraising event in our community. We are excited to announce this year’s Tournament Chair is Eric Zurbrigen of Flood and Peterson.
NEW FOR 2017 – A Tennis Social, held at the newly resurfaced tennis courts at Greeley Country Club!
All Specialty Sponsorships include specialty sponsorship recognition and the following:
- Registration fees and game pass for four players (one team) including green and cart fees
- Lunch & reservations at the Awards Banquet
- Commemorative hat and goodie bag for four players
- A sign located on a green or tee box
- Company banner displayed from the clubhouse
- Company logo in the tournament registration brochure, awards program and on Foundation website
- Company name in post event ads in area newspapers and True North, the NCMC Foundation magazine
- Place an item of your choice into the golfer goodie bags (i.e. pens, sticky notes, sunscreen, etc.)